Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Mystery To Me....

It's that time of year again....school is winding down and summer is approaching! Yesterday I was digging around in my backpack looking for a pencil or pen, and after searching every pocket twice I finally found one!

Have you ever wondered where all of your lost stuff goes!?? I buy NUMEROUS new pens/pencils/markers at the beginning of every year and by the end of the year I am scraping by just to fine one single pencil! I DON'T throw them away, I DON'T drop them and never pick them up, I DON'T lend them out very often....but yet I DON'T HAVE ANY! What the heck is going on!? It is the same way with my socks....it is something I continue to buy more and more of, but I always run out of. I just don't get it. It's not as if people come in and take my socks, nobody wants to wear used socks, you don't see streets or trashcans full of these items, or people on the searching for these things.


SO WHERE IN THE HECK ARE THEY!??

No comments:

Post a Comment